Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oswaldo's Reflection

Today has been a great day, me and my partner abraham have been working hard on the posters and we found something intersting. We finally got letters from students that are being bullied and we are going to investigate this as soon as possible. I believe i deserve a 9 this week because I have worked really really hard in my research against bullying and i have found a lot of important education and how bullying affects students in their daily life. I have also worked on the posters with my partner abraham and the biggest achievement I have done this week is talk about bullying in middle school homerooms in the morning and i feel great about doing that.

1 comment:

  1. Add Abraham as an author...also, you can't read the title of your blog because of the background.

    ReplyDelete